Hair Transplant in Jaipur: Treatment, Techniques, And Risks
The procedure of Hair Transplant In Jaipur involves transferring the hair from the dense hairy region of the head to the region that experiences hair loss.
Unlike the organ transplant procedure, in hair transplant, hair is taken from the same person. It is just the shifting of hair. Many people experience hair fall due to many reasons like,
- Harmonical disorders
- Stress Problem
- Genetical reasons for hair loss in males
The procedure of Hair Transplant In Jaipur includes a cosmetic surgeon under whose guidance the surgery is performed.
The surgery of Hair Transplantation In Jaipur doesn’t require you to admit it is minor surgery but needs the operated portion and entire head’s care.
The patient may experience some side effects hence need to consult a specialist for Hair Transplant in Jaipur like Dr. Sachin Sharada of JSC, who has performed more than 10,000 successful surgeries.
Jaipur SkinCity is the best facility for the Best Hair Transplant in Jaipur Rajasthan, under the guidance of the most skilled surgeons from all over India. The surgery is performed with the latest and effective transplantation procedures. JSC is known for the very affordable surgery for Hair Transplant Jaipur that people from all over the nation admire.
What are different methods of hair transplant in Jaipur?
The best Hair Transplant in Jaipur procedures usually has two methods: slit grafts and micrografts. In the slit graft procedure, there are 4-10 hairs per graft, while the latter method of micrograft contains 1-2 grafts per graft.
Know the eligibility criteria for Hair Transplantation in Jaipur
By the Hair Transplant In Jaipur, you can switch your look to that of a young age. It enhances the confidence and appearance that everyone admires.
Know, are you really fit to have surgery for Best Hair Transplant inJaipur? Check your eligibility status;
- The cause of hair loss should be Male Pattern Baldness in males.
- Those ladies who have thinning hairlines.
- In the case of burning or damaging the scalp due to injury, transplantation is suitable.
The surgery of Hair Transplantation in Jaipur is not suitable for;
- The loss of hair due to side effects, as in the case of chemotherapy.
- Women who experience significant hair loss around the scalp section.
- For the person who doesn’t have sufficient hair density anywhere in the head to substitute the empty sections.
- In the case of thick scars that develop due to injuries or surgeries.
The following are the steps that a surgeon follows during the Hair Transplantation in the Jaipur process. You must know what actually happens and can eliminate all the misconceptions and fear about it.
- Initially, the surgeon begins with cleaning the scalp and targets a specific region on your head for the anaesthesia.
- There are two different methods to relocate the follicles In hair transplantation surgeries, FUT and FUE.
- Here FUT stands for Follicular Unit Transplantation while FUE stands for Follicular Unit Extraction.
- The surgeon takes the strip out of the scalp from the back of your head using a scalpel. The incision may be deep.
- The stripped section of the head is packed again by the stitches.
- The stipped portion is then again differentiated into further minute pieces with the help of a microscope often numbered as 2000.
- These fine parts, when again planted on the same site, give the feel of naturally grown hair.
- In the advanced FUE technique, these minute strips are directly chopped out from the back of the head.
- The next step is to make the holes with a blade or fine needle on the operable region where hairs are to be transplanted, numbered as hundreds to thousands per session.
- After the transplantation process gets over, the surgeon covers the operating section with bandages and grafts.
The entire process normally takes more than 4 hours. All stitches will be removed nearly after 10 days of surgery. For craving the hair of the whole head, one needs multiple sessions of 3 or 4 rounds. Each section will be held after the span of several months; it allows the previous surgery to heal perfectly.
The precautions after the hair transplant surgery
Due to such complicated surgery of Best Hair Transplant in Jaipur, the following medicines by specialists are prescribed such as;
- To reduce pains, take medication.
- For minimizing the probability of infections, antibiotics are recommended.
- Anti-Inflammatory drugs are necessary to reduce swellings.
After the 2 weeks from the surgery process, all the transplanted hair gets to fall, and you have to wait for eight-twelve months to get your hair back. Most people see fresh hair growth after the transplantation process in this duration. If hair growth is not as per your expectation, you can take the medicines that normally doctors prescribe, like minoxidil (Rogaine) and Propecia.
What are the different Side effects of after hair transplantation?
There are the following minor side effects that a person frequently experiences after Best Hair Transplant in Jaipur. These are;
- Swelling near the eye.
- Inflammation of scalp
- Development of the crust around the operated and extracted hair, sections.
- Reduction in the sensation due to the Numbness of the scalp.
- Various Infections
- The infection known as folliculitis is very frequent and causes inflammation of the scalp.
- Temporarily loss of transplanted hair.
- The difference from natural hair may sometimes affect the personality.
What are the factors that affect the cost of hair transplantation surgery?
The cost of the Best Hair Transplant In Jaipur surgeries depends upon various factors per session. It depends upon the technique preferred and the extent of treatment. Also, it depends upon;
- Surgeon’s availability in your area.
- The surgeon’s experience and success rate.
- The institution (clinic or hospital) you selected.
It should also be remembered that the hair transplantation cost is not covered under the health insurance policy since it is cosmetic surgery or procedure.
The final cost also includes medications that are necessary afterward.
It is strongly recommended to consult the surgeon for Best Hair Transplant In Jaipur, like Dr. Sachin Sharda, before making any further plan for hair transplantation in Jaipur. Know the transplantation process that will make you more confident while having surgery.