Keep your house free from bacteria with warm/cool humidifier
Are you suffering from an allergy, sinus infection, or snoring throat? You must have a humidifier to cure your problems. Both warm and cold humidifier is used to alleviate the discomfort due to allergies, sinus infection, dry skin, and asthma by adding moisture in the air. Humidifier also helps those who are dealing with cracked lips, irritated eyes, frequent cough, sore throat, bloody nose, and sinus headache. A warm humidifier heats the water and produces heat. On the other hand, a cool humidifier release tiny water droplets in the air. You should consider buying a humidifier if you have babies. They will automatically save the baby from allergies and airborne viruses. A cool humidifier poses zero chance to cause burn but warm humidifiers kill the germs more efficiently and reduce bacteria.
The humidifier cleans the air by removing bacteria and viruses. Also, maintain fresh air in your house. A research found that increasing the indoor humid level by 43% eliminate the 85% airborne virus. Select a humidifier according to space. If you pick a large humidifier than your place, it will add more moisture that enhances the growth of bacteria and mold.
Some Basic tip to use a humidifier
- Clean it regularly
- Change the water of humidifier regularly
- Use distilled or purified without minerals
- Keep track of humidity level
Points of interest in having a top-quality humidifier
Despite fact that it is summer or winter, you need a humidifier to cure your allergies. Pick a high-quality humidifier otherwise you won’t see any notice in air quality. It will add moisture in the dry room and relive unwanted health symptoms. There are some points down below, telling the need of humidifier
- If your skin becomes dry in winter and makes it more prone to irritation. Dry air absorbs the moisture from your body. The humidifier releases moisture in the air and prevents your skin from drying out.
- If you caught a cold and flu more often. Use humidifiers as low have humidity is linked with transmission of influenza.
- Sinus infection is caused by a level of low humidity. It will dry out the sinus passage and lead to discomfort. Humidifier restores the moisture and soothes your sinus.
- A humidifier is essential for those with a breathing problem. Dry air will dry out the nasal passage and it became difficult to breath
- Low humidity level damages your furniture. The humidifier avoid splitting and cracks
- Nostrils of baby stuff up immediately due to the small size and they may face difficulty in breathing. The humidifier doesn’t let the nasal passage stuff up
- Humidifier also reduces air pollution by:
Supporting the household plants
Encourage the sleep by elimination nasal congestion and sore throat virus
Avoid crack in furniture
Highlights to consider while picking Best Warm or Cool Humidifier
You know that better investment leads you to better air quality. The unit of warm or cool humidifier varies in the feature. A product with a more advanced feature is comparatively high in price than a product with fewer features. The following point is a complete guideline to choose your unit wisely:
Decide the type of humidifier
There is a lot of option for a humidifier. They offer you a different level of humification. But they generally come as warm mist humidifiers and cool mist humidifiers. Cool humidifier provides cool air and uses wicking to spread moisture in the air. Buy cool mist humidifier if you want to purchase it for baby. It won’t hurt the child in case he/she touches it. Otherwise, it is suggested to buy warm mist humidifiers as they produce steam by heating water, remove all the viruses and bacteria and make the air safer and best for use in aromatherapy. You should avoid using it near a child.
Check the Size of Room and Humidifier
Check your room size before buying a humidifier. If you get a large size unit. You may live in an overly humid environment. That might increase the growth of bacteria, molds, and allergies. It can also trigger asthma or allergies. A small unit is unable to produce adequate humidity and you won’t see any difference in air quality
All types of humidifiers work best in a dry area. Consider your environment, if you live in a cold area pick a warm mist humidifier. It will warm the air, despite lifting the room temperature it also makes you feel comfortable. The hot water vapors relieve congestion and leave a soothing effect. In a warm area, use cool mist humidifiers. It will reduce the temperature and make you feel comfortable.
Easy to maintain
Choose a unit that’s easy to maintain. The design and construction also matter some parts are hard to reach and clean. A humidifier is prone to overgrowth of bacteria. You should consider the following things:
- How many components does that unit have?
- Which size does the water tank open?
- Does the unit have accessories or consumables to replace, such as filters, wicks, or absorbent pads?
A high-quality amplifier is available between $30 to $300. The prices vary with the features. If you need a smaller unit to humidify a specific place at home, look for a low budget. These units are adequate for the task. But if you want a big unit, check the space and then look out the capacity of the unit. You can save your money by buying a big humidifier to humidify the whole house.
Capacity determines if the unit can humidify your room or not. A medium-priced humidifier can handle room 200 to 500 sq feet. The expensive model can double or triple the figure. If you want to humidify a large area then brought whole house humidifier with high capacity.
You should buy a humidifier or not? A humidifier makes your home’s air more comfortable.
Choosing the right humidifier require careful research. Wisely pick your humidifier without wasting the money. Consider this guideline, you’ll able to choose the right product. In this blog, we discussed what is a humidifier? Why do you need it? And what you should consider before buying it?